Build confidence with a life coach so you can overcome self-limiting beliefs. Confidence coaching will also help you to address low self-esteem, shyness, and fear, so you can challenge doubts and perceptions which hold you back.
Why should you hire a life coach to build confidence?
There are many circumstances which can impact your self-confidence. Often the experience of failure, or rejection results in a loss of confidence in your ability or self-worth. People hire a life coach to build confidence for a range of reasons including:
- Build confidence to live beyond your comfort zone, to make bold decisions which pay off.
- Build confidence to become a better leader;
- Improve your confidence to overcome crippling insecurity to feel more safe in relating to others.
- Improve your ability to speak in front of groups of people, so you communicate more clearly and directly.
- To feel more empowered so you feel at ease;
- To believe in yourself so you can reach for the stars;
- Increase positive self-worth to reach positive outcomes.
The Key pillars to improve confidence
According to Jo Emerson the five pillars of lasting confidence are:
Acting in congruence with your core values and who you really are.
- MANAGING THE INTERNAL CHATTER
Learning to relate to our own internal, negative chatter through a different lens.
- TALKING KINDLY TO YOURSELF
Learning to relate to self with more compassion to build a more positive self-image.
Writing a list of what you appreciate to anchor into the positive aspects of your life.
- NO COMPARING
Learning to feel good about your unique journey.
Building unshakeable self-esteem
- Run your own race.
- Find beauty in your flaws.
- Be persistent and patient.
- Build a positive, permanent sense of self.
- Develop a self-appreciation ritual.
To build some person-centred strategies to help you overcome the negative, self-limiting beliefs that have impacted your confidence, contact Dan to organise a discovery session